What is aesthetic acupuncture?
We all know the use of acupuncture for our health care, but the union of acupuncture and aesthetics is a more recent discovery in the West.
In China, aesthetic acupuncture was already used to take care of appearance, to stay younger by delaying the appearance of wrinkles.
This article will introduce us to the benefits of facial acupuncture, how it works and how it can help us keep us looking healthier.
Aesthetic acupuncture to combat wrinkles
A fundamental difference between aesthetic acupuncture and other rejuvenation treatments is that acupuncture at the same time that it helps us fight the signs of aging helps us to take care of our general health. It is a comprehensive treatment.
The treatment with aesthetic acupuncture is not going to be only in the use of needles but it will be complemented with massages, herbs and a good diet therapy.
The use of facial acupuncture is highly recommended to maintain a youthful appearance, we will achieve it without having to undergo much more invasive and sometimes dangerous treatments.
What are the benefits of cosmetic acupuncture?
Among the many benefits of aesthetic acupuncture we can highlight:
- Eliminate fine lines and improve the appearance of deeper wrinkles.
- Improves muscle tone.
- Helps reduce bags under the eyes.
- Reduces double chin.
- With facial acupuncture, the spots on the face are reduced.
- Increases the production of collagen.
- It improves the functioning of the metabolism and helps to eliminate excess fluids.
- Increases circulation, thus achieving better and greater hydration of the skin.
- Improves hormonal balance.
- Lift droopy eyelids.
- Reduces stress on the face.
- Promotes wellness and general health.
- Slows the aging process from within.
As we can see, there are many benefits, not only related to beauty, that we can obtain with the use of aesthetic acupuncture. Of course, always putting ourselves in the hands of serious and competent professionals who deserve absolute trust.
Reasons to choose a facial acupuncture treatment
In addition to the benefits that facial acupuncture offers us, there are other reasons that can help us decide to undergo this treatment:
- It is cheaper than a cosmetic surgery intervention.
- It is a safe treatment, in the hands of a good professional.
- It is painless and without side effects.
- There are no risks of disfigurement.
- There is no swelling or any other type of trauma.
Why is cosmetic acupuncture so effective?
Aesthetic acupuncture is effective due to the action of needles on the body:
- The needles make the inner layer of the skin contract.
- The facial muscles are collected and in this way the stretching of the skin occurs.
- The needles stimulate blood circulation toning and strengthening the muscles and hydrating the area under treatment.